- Responsible for the management and maintenance of the Waste Hydraulic Model Library and providing hydrolic modelling of water distributionof the entire system
- Provide expert technical support to Planning, Production, Operations, Strategy Functions and distributionservices ensuring their modeling requirements are met
- Manage, check and approve internal and external modeling output ensuring specification compliance in all calibrated base models
- Coordinate pressure measurement/flow measurement & drawing production for new connection
- Develop close links to the Network Analysts, Asset Performance, Asset Management, Asset Strategy and Developer Services teams to understand their requirements
- Research the modelling requirements, prioritising schemes to deliver service improvements through system knowledge
- Act as scheme manager, checker and/or approver of all Internally and externally built and calibrated models to ensure consistency across all model stock
- Ensure that network capacity is maintained to meet future demands (with Asset Strategy)
- Continually improve business processes within the capability modelling team and Planning Department
- Support the Efficiency and Telemetry teams to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of automated control activities
- Extend the use/benefit of models into operational, catchment analysis according to Planning Department
- Producing detailed reports for managementbyrequest, monthly and annual
- Allowing to any other duties that may be required to meet business needs
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Civil Hydrolic Engineering or Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Good working knowledge of water network and water treatment processes
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experienceas Design Hydrolic position in multinational company
- Applicants must be willing to work in Batam.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
If you are qualified and ready to take this challenge, please send your detailed resume, stating your expected salary and a recent photograph 14 days from the date of this advertisement to:
HRD & GA Manager
PT Adhya Tirta Batam
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (size must be less than 1 MB)
Submitted documents will not be returned, and only short listed candidates will be notified for test and interview.
Credit to : Jobstreet