1. Ensure the manufactured products to be delivered on time to customer
2. Review Purchase Orders for welding/fabrication and machining
3. Write Work Order based on Purchase Order and other related documents
4. Specify material and labor needs to carry out the Work Order
5. Schedule manufacturing activities together with Operation Manager
6. Monitor and change on-going manufacturing activities to optimize cost and delivery time
7. Write weekly reports to General Manager on manufacturing activities and production schedule
8. Implement and improve implementations of manufacturing best-practices, such as ISO 9001: 2008
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, any field.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Credit to : Jobstreet