Reporting to the Business Operations Manager, the job incumbent is responsible for managing full sets of accounts in compliance of statutory reporting requirement. Other areas include budgeting, taxation, analyzing financial information and preparation of financial reports, involving in ad-hock projects.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- English literate in both oral and written
- Computer literate and well versed in MS Office
- Meticulous, multi-tasked and positive mindset
We provide excellent learning and development opportunities for people who aspire to build a long term career in the gas business.
Please email your CV with recent photograph to email@example.com by 20 July 2012.
Credit to : JobsDB