Responsible for (job functions):
- Overseeing the whole functions in maintenance and facilities department.
- Managing repair and maintenance of injection moulding machines, tooling, jigs and fixture, facilities and building maintenance including electrical and plumbing.
- Analyzing repetitive equipment failures. estimation of maintenance costs and evaluation of alternatives, and forecasting of spare parts.
- Ensuring proper liaison with Government authorities on utilities, environmental, health and safety issues and full compliance to all legal requirements, company policies and procedures and adhere to company standards
- Managing a team of technicians, toolmakers and facilities staffs for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Review and recommend staffs training programs, workshops, seminars and classes to facilitate development and improvement of competencies and proficiencies.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- Sound knowledge in injection moulding machines repair and maintenance, PLC, instruments and electronics, pneumatic system, hydraulic system, compressors, cooling towerStrong leadership skills combined with good technical knowledge and co-ordinating skills. Able to develop and implement comprehensive goals, strategies and action plan
- Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal and communication skills Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics or equivalent professional qualification
- Extensive experience in plastic injection moulding will be an added advantage
- Minimum 10 years experience