- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- A minimum of 5 years experience covering Financial functional activity.
- Comprehensive understanding in Management & Financial Accounting, Treasury & Taxation, Budget & Capital Planning, and Financial Analysis.
- Have at least 3 years of Oracle, SAP and/or comparable software experience.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills.
- Blue chip Multinational company
- Demonstrate professionalism through positive, cooperative and customer-relationship building attitude.
- Keep lines of communication open with all levels of organization, and have excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, managerial and organizational skills.
- Excellent long-term career path for a talented candidate
- Ability and desire to work autonomously serving as advisor (problem-solver attitude) and independently manage responsibilities (goal setting skills).
- Excellent energetic team player with demonstrated interpersonal skills.
- Experience supervising and mentoring a team
- Prior experience with interacting with multiple customers.
- Excellent communication skill of both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Committed to company standards of Safety, Health, Environment and Business Ethics.