- Able to plan, organize, control and to ensure construction progress is on schedule as defined. In addition to ensure construction milestone is achieved within the given time and quality as specified.
- Identify & implementation recovery plans and highlights areas of concerns with the Project Manager /Lead where appropriate.
- Monitors the project plan and ensures resources are deployed to achieve the project construction time-line.
- Communicates with own internal department to ensure professional trade (discipline) involved is delegated and present on-site for the necessary task such as incoming quality checks / inspections / installation / testing. Also to liaise with vendors/contractor on-site to ensure the timely delivery of required materials and tools including manpower forecast.
- Supervision and manage contractors / vendors.
- Organize appropriate meeting with contractors / vendors to ensure the project progress is on schedule and maintained.
- Act as Client Representative on-site. Preparation of daily, weekly & monthly report as per client requirements.
- Degree in Architecture / Civil / Building / Engineering. Professionals in other disciplines are welcome to apply. Diploma holder with minimum 5 years related experience will be considered.
- A minimum of 3 years related experience in architectural, civil or building in Construction industry.
- Good understanding of Mechanical & Electrical/Control such as HVAC, air compressor, BMS system and other facility system will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of cost management and control.
- Knowledge of MS Power Point, Project, Autocad, etc.
- Good leadership and communicational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Willing to relocate to Batam, Indonesia.
Interested applicants, please send in your resume to Ken.firstname.lastname@example.org
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified).
Credit to : Jobstreet