Job Description :
- Enforcement and verification of work performed in accordance with Project specifications, approved Procedures and manufacturers recommendation.
- Supervise a number of PTMI local Indonesian EEHA inspectors and verify and sign off their HA inspections.
- Receiving inspection of E&I materials and review certificates and data sheets.
- Surveillance inspection of E&I material preservation and storage conditions.
- Assisting client EEHA inspectors to investigate non conformances and in finalizing and implementation of corrective actions and preventive actions.
- Preparation and compilation of EEHA inspection documentation packages, as required, and submission of the same to client EEHA Inspectors for their review.
- Liaison with and assist client EEHA inspectors to witness hazardous area inspections and signing of the ITR’s, also preparation and compilation of HA construction dossier documentations for client review and final hand over.
- Effective interfaces with PTMI EEHA team and Client EEHA Team.
- Maintain compliance with client end user country quarantine procedures.
- Maintain compliance with client IIF (Incident & Injury Free) policy.
- Maintain compliance with client prescribed FSI (Flawless Start Initiative) Program.
- Maintain a high standard of safe working practices, quality of outputs, productivity and compliance to McDermott’s ethical code of business conduct.
- Prepare training / awareness media to promote the requirements of Quality pertaining to EEHA
- Bachelor's in Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent
- Trade certificate and EEHa competency
- At least 10 years experience in the Oil & Gas sector
- Preference to a West Australian Electrical Workers License Unrestricted
- (AUSEx) or (IEC) Competency training certification in the preparation/installation and inspection/maintenance of Ex d, EX e & EXn & Ex i.