Education : Bachelors Degree
# of Hires Needed : 2
Job Title : Senior Production Engineer
Job Description :
To manage construction activities of a project per the approved execution plan, project schedule and budget always acting in the best interest of the project.Overall technical manager for construction.Also will be responsible for management of all construction and coordination activities of an EPIC project [or part of] involving fabrication and marine installation.
- Responsible for the day-to-day construction management of large and complex projects.
- Manage daily activities of project construction personnel including technical support.
- Responsible for the technical success of the project with due regard to project budget. Manage Construction Managers, Sr Project Engineers and/or Project Engineers to achieve project objectives.
- Identify and solve complex problems, uses a broad perspective and resources inside or outside the project team to develop solutions, ensuring consistency with the project objectives.
- Responsible for construction phase of planning and execution of a project. To plan, and direct the construction effort and formulate the most cost-effective plan for timely completion within budget and to lead the execution of that plan.
- Liaise and coordinate with Construction Managers, Project Engineering Manager, Project Procurement Manager/Coordinator, Safety Advisor, Project Quality Manager, Discipline Managers, Sub-contractors, Operations Engineers and Hook-up Managers.
- Lead the construction effort and be the construction representative of our company with the Client construction team.
- Ensure all changes to specifications, work scope and drawings are documented through the Desk Top Change Management System.
- Supervise and approve the development of PEP [from construction point of view], and its implementation plus ensuring Lessons Learned are properly documented through out the life of the project including Project Close-out
Job Type : Regular
Date Required : 9/30/2012
- Education : Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Qualification : Strong Construction experience of offshore structures and/or submarine pipeline installation & offshore Hook-up.
- Experience : 10 -15 Years in Oil & Gas industry – Marine Construction
Job Function - Discipline : Engineering-Production
Career Level : Experienced (Non-Manager)
Credit to : mcdermott.mua.hrdepartment.com