- Help recruitment & training coordinator :
- To follow up training request from other departments and monitor that training will be run on schedule.
- To arrange external and internal training event
- To ask feedback and input other departments as based to set up training analysis.
- To record and updating training records.
- To keep filling and training document
- To make skill matrix improvement
- To prepare test and arrange for candidate interview
- To develop training program
- To prepare training documents on audit
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology, Law or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): filling and documentation, keeping record, word acces, word, excell, power point.
- Required language(s): Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Interpersonal skill and good communication.
- Self starter, Inisistif and proactive.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Batam.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Training & Development or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
Aker Solutions' surface business is a leading global supplier of surface wellheads and trees, providing engineering, manufacturing, installation and life-of-field support services to the oil and gas industry, and is a technology and solutions innovator within the field of surface products since 1934.
It is part of the Aker Solutions group, which is a leading global provider of engineering and construction services, technology products and integrated solutions. The business within Aker Solutions comprises several industries, including oil & gas, refining & chemicals, mining & metals and power generation.
The parent company in the group is Aker Solutions ASA. Aker Solutions has aggregated annual revenues of approximately NOK 55 billion and employs approximately 22 000 people in approx. 30 countries.
Credit to : Jobstreet