or by email to: email@example.com
Closing date: 12/10/12
Credit to : Jobstreet
- Responsible for all activity on shipping dept are comply to HSE regulation
- Responsible to monitoring all export import activity
- Responsible to make up improvement plan for shipping dept
- Responsible for all export import activity already according regulation
- Responsible to ensure all activity on the shipping dept according to budget
- Responsible to monitoring and make up plan for saving cost on export import activity
- Responsible to submit monthly and weekly report
- Responsible to make coordination and communication with implant forwarding agent
- Responsible to make sure and establish the transport plan and ensure that transport insurance, service agreement for freight forwarding and custom clearance are maintained.
- Responsible to make shipping plan, monthly/ weekly reports and schedule delivery.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): familiar with warehouse & inventory management system, communication skill, knowledge of export -import regulation, Able to read and write in English.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Aker Solutions' surface business is a leading global supplier of surface wellheads and trees, providing engineering, manufacturing, installation and life-of-field support services to the oil and gas industry, and is a technology and solutions innovator within the field of surface products since 1934.
It is part of the Aker Solutions group, which is a leading global provider of engineering and construction services, technology products and integrated solutions. The business within Aker Solutions comprises several industries, including oil & gas, refining & chemicals, mining & metals and power generation.
The parent company in the group is Aker Solutions ASA. Aker Solutions has aggregated annual revenues of approximately NOK 55 billion and employs approximately 22 000 people in approx. 30 countries.
Credit to : Jobstreet