- University graduate with Mechanical engineering degree
- Min. 3 years work experience in steel fabrication company
- Honest, hard working, able to work indepndently.
- Able to work under pressure and in every kind of work environment.
- Proficient in English and language, both verbal and written
- Operate a computer in MS Office and other related software
- Qualitycontrol systems ensure that there is a steady (Fixed according to standard).
- Managingimplement its ISO certification
- Prepare reports, analyze data and make recommendations to improve operations or solving problems associated with the process.
- Reviewthe operation of the plant constantly to monitor production and quality, to anticipate the problem solving in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Maintainrecords on a daily, weekly and monthly, QA key variables.
- Coordinateactivities with other departments to maximize productivity and effectiveness.
- Communicatedirectly with production supervisorytoensure effective participation by operators in the process of policy implementation and QA procedures.
- Initiateand implement projects that improve the efficiency and / or reduce operating costs
Compensation & Benefits:
Excellent career prospect, attractive remuneration, and best health insurance program and office environment will be offered to the right candidates.
Austin Engineering Indonesia is a global engineering company with its core business in the mining and resources sector.
If you meet with the above requirements and wish to join with us, please email your CV and expected salary package within two week after this advertisement, also mention available date to start working to: email@example.com
All application will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Credit to : Jobstreet