We are a heavy equipment services company located at Batam Indonesia seeking for the qualified candidates for the position of:
Closing date: Until Filled
Credit to : Batampos
- Maintains all aspects of assigned statutory accounting segments.
- Assisting in preparation of monthly and annual corporate tax returns, VAT returns, withholding tax returns and final tax, as well as any report requested from Government authorities.
- Ensures that all assigned account reconciliations are completed monthly and correction of stale items are cleared in the current month.
- Responsible for Bookkeeping process such as GL Monitoring, Journal Vouchers & Bank Reconciliations
- Responsible for Account Payable such as review/audit supplier invoices, payment process and liaise with suppliers
- Responsible for Account Receivable such as issuing billing, prepare ageing report and liaise with clients
- Responsible for payroll such as liaise with payroll team with regards to local payroll and expat payroll and review the individual income tax calculation ensure the data is correct
- Examines a variety of recording and reporting documents to verify accuracy and conformance with specific functional, corporate, contract, government, or professional accounting requirements.
- Reconciles reports and financial data and reporting by due date
- Supports Internal and External audits.
- Adhere to due dates at all times for reports and task completion.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or finance from an accredited institution is preferable
- Minimum 3 or 4 years of relevant working experiencewith taxation, finance, accounting or external audit experience is preferable
- Proficient in MS Office , SAP & Oracle 11i accounting software
- Good command of English both written and oral
- Strong organizational skills, high attention to detail, speed and quality of work
- Able to work independently
- Domicile at Batam is preferable
Please email the application with detail CV, recent photograph, Job references and Certificates to:
Credit to : Batampos