Jobs & Responsibilities:
- Designing, implementing and ensuring the application of all safety policies, and practices
- Monitoring, developing, and maintaining safety procedures
- Play and advisory role to all levels of staff on safety issues
- Provide Health & Safety training and presentation where required
- Undertake effective accident investigation
- Coordinate with managers/supervisors to develop a proactive safety program
- Liaison with external authorities, insurers, and customers
- Producing regular progress report
- Perform special assignment and projects as required
- Bachelor Degree in Safety / Environmental from reputable University with 2 years in the related area.
- Certified General AK3 by MOM/other Safety Certification Body.
- Familiar with standard concept, practice & procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on experience & judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Understand hazard identification & analysis, accident/incident investigation, safety behavior.
- Trained in OHSAS 18000: 2007/SMK3/ISO 14000: 2004.
Excelitas Technologies is a global technology leader focused on delivering innovative, customized solutions to meet the illumination, detection and other high-performance technology needs of Original Equipment Manufacturer customers. From medical lighting to analytical instrumentation, life sciences, clinical diagnostics, industrial, safety and security, and aerospace and defense applications, Excelitas Technologies is committed to enabling our customers' success in their specialty end-markets.
The Company was previously the Illumination and Detection Solutions (IDS) business unit of PerkinElmer and is now owned by Veritas Capital. Excelitas Technologies has 3,000 employees, manufacturing operations in the U.S., Canada, Europe and Asia.
The Company’s new name is based on its guiding principle – Excellence is embodied in everything we do. Come work for a soaring organization that will position you for greater achievements. The brightest talents will find their careers well-illuminated at Excelitas.
Located in Batam, Indonesia, we are an ISO 9001, ISO 14001, Class A, SMK3 and OHSAS 18001 certified company. We are challenging dynamic and enthusiastic people to join our organization and build rewarding careers. Due to our rapid expansion growth, we are seeking for high potential employees to fill in our vacancy to be based in Batam.
If you are interested to apply and meet the qualification stated, please submit your complete resume and your recent photograph to:
Human Resources Department
PT. Excelitas Technologies Batam
Jl. Beringin Lot 207, 1st Floor, Batam 29433
APPLY VIA JOBSDB