We serve worldwide oil and gas clients by providing services in engineering, procurement, construction, transportation, installation and commissioning. At SMOE, offshore platforms, modules, jackets and FPSOs are our business. We are seeking qualified, high integrity and energetic person to fulfill the following positions:
1. Party Chief (Surveying) Dimensional Controller
- Proficient with modem surveying equipment including GPS, total stations, Robotic stations, data collectors and software.
2. Work Package Engineer
- Experience in assembly engineering work packages for piping, structural, electrical and instrumentation.
- Degree in Construction I Engineering / Related Field or 7+ years of field engineering experience.
3. Structural Superintendent
- Strong supervision experience in the erection of structural steel.
- Display effective communications skills crucial to motivating team members and presenting plans in a clear and concise manner.
4. Piping Field Engineer
- Experience in monitoring installation of piping material and equipment to assure conformance with drawings, specifications and quality standards.
- Ability to provide technical assistance to Superintendent and Supervisors.
- Degree in Construction / Engineering / Related Field or 7+ years of field engineering experience.
5. Structural Field Engineer
- Experience with heavy industrial construction in all structural work including steel erection, inspection, turnover and module loadout.
- Ability to provide technical assistance to Superintendents and Supervisors.
- Degree in civil/structural engineering and minimum of 4 years of experience in a field structural engineering construction role.
6. Area Field Engineer
- Experience in providing engineering and technical assistance in all disciplines including piping, structural, and insulation.
- Prior experience in building and supervising a field engineering team.
7. Preventive Maintenance Engineer
- Experience is implementing and monitoring a project’s program for preservation and maintenance of permanent plant equipment and material. Material includes vessels, tanks, pip, fittings values, steel and any other equipment installed on the project.
8. Insulation/Coatings/Fire Proofing Field Engineer
- Experience in the management of subcontractors activities relating to cost and scheduling, manpower requirements, and productivity.
- NACE level II or equivalent and experience in cryogenic insulation systems and experience in the application of intumescent fire proofing.
9. Contract Engineer
- Experience in developing and issuing contracts and services agreements by preparing bidders lists, forming and issuing bid packages, and receiving and evaluating bids commercially.
- Proficiency in preparing contract documents for execution and creating and maintaining control and status reporting documents: administering change orders, amendments and processing subcontractor submittals
10. Equipment Operator Training
- Experience in conducting classroom and on-the-job training and testing for riggers, aerial work platform operators, and other heavy equipment operators.
- Assists in developing training materials and job aids, administers examinations, and performs regular on-the-job evaluations.
• Bilingual in English and Indonesian.
• Proficiency MS Office Application.
• Familiarity with Australian codes (AZ/NZS), IEC. and Mod Yard experience preferend.
• Knowledge of Australian load out quarantine procedures is an advantage.
Note: Interview will be conducted In Batam or Jakarta
Interested candidates are required to write in to the below address within 2 weeks: advertisement and to include full resume ( soft or hard copies ) with recent photograph ( non returnable ), contract number, expected salary and email address to :
Human Resource Department
PT SMOE Indonesia
Jl. Hang Kesturi VI Lot 5 - 1 Kabil Indonusa Estate
Kabil, Batam Island 29466 - Indonesia or Email address:
Credit to : Petromindo