We serve worldwide oil and gas clients by providing services in engineering, procurement, construction, transportation, installation and commissioning. At SMOE, offshore platforms, modules, jackets and FPSOs are our business. We are seeking qualified, high integrity and energetic person to fulfill the following positions:
11. Industrial Relations Superintendent
- Experience working on a heavy industrial construction site advising on necessary preventative and/or corrective actions to minimize labor problems that may lead to work stoppages and construction schedule delays.
- Ability to interpret and administer labor, enforces work rules.
12. Environmental Safety and Health Specialists
- Experience implementing and actively supporting an environmental, safety and health management program on a construction site.
- Must have knowledge of Indonesian Workplace Health and Safety laws and regulations.
13. Cost Engineers
- Proficiency in performing cost estimating, analysis, and control activities,
- Experience in developing quantity takeoffs for a discipline or specialty using defined documents or undefined scope assumptions.
14. QA/QC Engineers
- Mechanical / metallurgical / electrical engineering degree with minimum 7 years Oil & Gas experience
- Must Prepare and check vendor ITP , quality plans , welding procedure, prepare vendor audit/inspection program review vendors documents & procedures and have knowledge on equipments, fabrication, welding, auditing etc
15. Welding Engineer
- S1 Degree or diploma in any engineering discipline, At Least 3 years similar working experience
- Must be familiar with codes AWS Dl. 1 ASME B31 .3, ASME Section IX etc and process the experience in various materials High tensile steels, Duplex and 6Mc Steel, Nickel alloys arid have hands on experience on welding technique & equipment
• Bilingual in English and Indonesian.
• Proficiency MS Office Application.
• Familiarity with Australian codes (AZ/NZS), IEC. and Mod Yard experience preferend.
• Knowledge of Australian load out quarantine procedures is an advantage.
Note: Interview will be conducted In Batam or Jakarta
Interested candidates are required to write in to the below address within 2 weeks: advertisement and to include full resume ( soft or hard copies ) with recent photograph ( non returnable ), contract number, expected salary and email address to :
Human Resource Department
PT SMOE Indonesia
Jl. Hang Kesturi VI Lot 5 - 1 Kabil Indonusa Estate
Kabil, Batam Island 29466 - Indonesia or Email address:
Credit to : Petromindo