- Implement transportation service operations for Caterpillar log’s partners Develop and refine work instruction, SOP and PQVC metrics with respects to cost and service performance expectations
- Coordinate problem resolution with Caterpillar log’s partners and approved service providers with regards to transportation services
- Identifies, develops and administer implementation of improved transportation methods that support Caterpillar’s cost and service objectives and goals, to ensure best results for Caterpillar and Cat dealer organizations
- Identifies areas of possible cost savings or improvements in service, associated with the contracted service providers, coordinates impact analysis with providers and implementation of cost effective solutions
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate or have the following skills and behaviors:
- Two or more years of work-related experience;
- Good command of online systems and general knowledge of shipping processes;
- Good written and oral communication skills; and
- Good personal computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft office software.
- Candidates with experience working in Riau province preferred.
Unposting Date - Nov 24, 2012, 10:59:59 PM
Primary Location - Indonesia-Riau-Batam
Job - Specialty