- Responsible to implement and monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods.
- Responsible to build strong and effective team.
- Responsible to coordinating and controlling the order cycle and associated information systems.
- Responsible to analysing data to monitor performance and plan improvements and demand.
- Responsible to allocating and managing staff resources according to changing needs all documents are file and updating.
- Responsible to implementing health, safety and environment procedures.
- Responsible to setting department objective and goals.
- Responsible to develop business plans and keep abreast of new developments.
- Responsible to implement creative problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Business Studies/ Administration / Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): knowledge on warehouse and inventory management system, knowledge on legislation and regulation.
- Communication skill, and able to read and write in English.
- Understand ISO 14001:2004,OHSAS 18001.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willingness to stay in Batam.
Credit to : Jobstreet