- Interprets to employees and ensures they follow policies and procedures e.g : safety, leave, overtime, hiring, firing, promotion.
- Studies test assembly schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
- Inteprets specifications, prints, and job orders to workers, and assigns duties.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency shop, department, or work crew.
- Analyzes and resolves work problem, or assists workers in solving work problem.
- Regularly review the need of employees . e.g: headcount, equipment/tools, a training record etc.
- Ensure new employees are oriented to the organization, its policies, facilities, has adequate facilities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Engineering - Mechanical (Industry) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): lead and supervise test assembly team.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, evaluation of this unit.
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Good written and verbal English communication skill.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Mechanical (Industry ) or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willingness to stay in Batam.
Credit to : Jobstreet