- Observes working progress and ensures that proper safety environment and safety equipment are properly maintain as in procedures
- Assists in organizing EHS campaign, training, to develop a safe and healthy working condition.
- Insures preparation of Safety Manuals, training outlines and employee instructions for work deemed to have recognized hazards;
- Review accidents and makes recommendation for prevention similar future incident
- D3 from any educational background
- Very Good in ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001
- Certified in AK3,
- Emergency preparedness, mitigation and response,
- Deeply understand the Principles, practices and applicable equipment related to safety and hygiene and hazardous waste management.
- Good Knowledge on Standard occupational hazards, including accident analysis and prevention techniques
Credit to : Jobstreet