- S1, WITH 2- 4 years experience preferred
- Well versed in pneumatics and hydraulics. (Mechanical engineers)
- Should be able to diagnose and trouble shoot mechanical manufacturing equipment's and solve problems.(Mechanical engineers)
- Able to read and understand electronic schematic drawings.(Electronic engineers)
- Able to diagnose and trouble shoot PLC systems and solve problems.(Electronic engineers)
- Requires strong communication, organizational and time management skills; as well as to be detail oriented.
- Assessing the risk and how to prevent
- Coach and train technicians and m/c setters
- Knowledge on TPM activities and work on targets.
- Should have experience in computer programmes like auto cad, MS office
Credit to : Jobstreet