- Release of new/modified products and process.
- To work on Rationalizations Projects to improve operational efficiency through cost reduction and process yield enhancement.
- To work on projects which include the concept design, cost calculation, and successful implementation.
- Produce sample as per specifications for on-time customer qualification
- In house Process improvement and Controlling such as,
- Perform study and evaluation upon receiving BFR and Production Defective Report
- Process and material study upon receiving the non-conformance from production.
- Perform process capability analysis and capacity study.
- To improve processes in achieving of TQM target
- S1 from Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical background
- Plastic mold & electronics Component Industry experience;
- Hands on Experience in CAD software (AutoCAD & Pro Engineer),
- Familiar with automotive core tools (FMEA, APQP, PPAP, SPC)
- 1 Year Experience in the same position
Credit to : Jobstreet