- To ensure that the production is running as per schedule and as per the defined rules.
- To ensure that the resources (manpower, materials, etc) are readily available at work station to carry out manufacturing processes.
- To ensure that the production programs are running and completed as per priority list provided by logistic department.
- To support the production operators in their daily work and to ensure that the operators maintain good discipline at the shop- floor.
- Report to the respective product engineer in case of a quality or technical issue; which needs assistance
- S1 from Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical background
- Deep Knowledge and Well experience in manufacturing functions,
- Familiar with ISO 9001 / TS 16949,
- Production management, Time study, Scrap, Yield and Quality control,
- Hands on with 4M and improvement including 5S discipline.
- 1 Year Experience in the same position
Credit to : Jobstreet