Education : Bachelors Degree
# of Hires Needed : 2
Job Title : Associate Structural Engineer
Job Description :
- Structural offshore design and creation of drawings for jackets and decks using PDMS software.
- Studying the preferred method of ercting/assembling structures and performing analysis.
- Establishing erection sequence, designing all erection aids, producing heavy lift and load procedures for the project.
- Discuss procedures and calculations with the customer's representative on site as necessary.
- Provide design calculations and/or drawing for yard facilities.
Travel : None
Job Type : Regular
Date Required : 11/26/2012
Job Requirements :
Process undergraduate degree in engineering (civil engineering, mechanical engineering, marine or naval engineering)
Job Function - Discipline : Engineering - Structural
Career Level : Experienced (Non-Manager)