- Developing financial models
- Develop cash flow forecasting and maintain a long term cash forecast.
- Manage the financial system, ensuing maximum productivity and that it meets the needs of the business today and the future.
- Oversee the continuous improvement of accounting and financial processes and the development of the team with the goal to achieve best practices and optimal output.
- Develop and oversee accounting policies and procedures to meet both current and future business models.
- Oversee the external audit, review and analyze results and recommend for approval the audited financial statements Oversee the cash management function, including ongoing banking relationships for maximum efficiency.
- Develop and oversee the internal review function to ensure that finance and operations controls and policies are complied with in the branch and field offices. Ensure effective follow up processes are in place.
- Present monthly and year-to-date financials with accompanying analysis of results.
- Lead the annual business plan development and budgeting process.
- Provide ongoing financial modeling and analysis expertise to business partners.
- Lead the financial modeling and analysis to support the development of long term strategic initiatives and business plans.
- Fully qualified/certified accountant
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the national organisation and related field is required for this position .
- Demonstrated experience and skill with budget preparation and analysis, financial reporting preparation and presentation and the proven ability to translate technical financial data into informative reports.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Preferably CEO /GM / Director / Senior Managers specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent. Job role in Management or Taxation.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available..
Only the very best will be considered for these key positions. Address your application, CV and photograph (in MS Word of PDF format max. 500 kb) quoting position code that you apply to:
Email: Kasie.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
PT. PKM GROUP, Jalan Budi Kemuliaan No. 3 Seraya – BATAM
For further information please visit: www.cpt.co.id
Credit to : Jobstreet