- Reviews /implements project/job specification.
- Drafts engineering documents for government submission and for construction.
- Carries out basic and detailed engineering design including calculations / analysis as per project requirements.
- Prepares and updates material take-off for project procurement and bid proposals.
- Assists in preparing cost estimate for tender proposal.
- Coordinates and cooperates with other disciplines on new process requirements, design interference check and design changes.
- Adheres to ISO quality requirements in the execution of works.
- Instructs, supervises, manages and monitors the Designers and Draftsman in the course of work.
- Provides technical assistance to construction team.
- Attends site check/verification.
- Adheres to drawing checking procedure.
- Performs piping selection, routing, plant layout, pipe specification, pipe stress calculations, etc.
- Degree in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- Computer literate and good hands-on experience on applications such as CAD drafting, Mircrosoft Office, 3D modelling software, Caesar II, etc
- Positive attitudes and driven
- Matured personality and able to work independently
- Good interpersonal, management and decision making skills
- Willing to be based in Indonesia, Batam
Interested candidate, kindly submit updated applications directly to us.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Credit to : Jobstreet