- Preparing a Project Plan/ Project Quality Plan
- Maintain and ensure that the Quality Management system as outlined in the Project Plan is implemented throughout the construction period.
- To manage systematic activities in monitoring the civil/construction process complies to the set of quality standards and reviewing the quality aspect
- Maintain and improve quality awareness of the project team by providing sufficient quality campaign, induction and training and promoting continual improvement in all project activities.
- Report regularly to Project manager and Head Office regarding project quality performance and issues
- Ensure that works are done according to approved Method Statements and coordinate all the inspection and tests activities
- Administer all quality records properly and make them ready for archiving and handing over to the Client at project completion.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Marine), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding) or equivalent.
- Familiar with ISO 9000 series knowledge and implementation
- Advanced skills on Civil/Construction cost planning, cost estimating and analysis ;
- Able to perform QA/QC systems ;
- Awareness of civil operation regulatory requiremen
- Auditor/ Lead Auditor Certified [preferably IRCA certified course] for ISO 9000 series
- Familiar with Civil Engineering National and International Codes [SNI, BS, ACI, ASTM, JIS, AS etc.]
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Only the very best will be considered for these key positions. Address your application, CV and photograph (in MS Word of PDF format max. 500 kb) quoting position code that you apply to:
Email: Kasie.firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
PT. PKM GROUP, Jalan Budi Kemuliaan No. 3 Seraya – BATAM
For further information please visit: www.cpt.co.id
Credit to : Jobstreet