- Manage maintenance, repairs, budgets, dry-dockings and conversions. You will also monitor trends in the vessels’ performance and visit the vessels on regular occasions to report on their condition and safety.
- Review the analysis of component condition and recommendation of parts required in relation warranty claim and equipment component quotation
- Controlling all component failure investigation and supporting documentation are completed to support off site repair and Claims.
- Monitoring the accurate completion of warranty & external repair work in progress reports weekly highlighting any issues
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Marine), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- In-depth knowledge of power generation equipment
- In-depth understanding of the overall budget and long term plans for the maintenance and repair equipments
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Only the very best will be considered for these key positions. Address your application, CV and photograph (in MS Word of PDF format max. 500 kb) quoting position code that you apply to:
Email: Kasie.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
PT. PKM GROUP, Jalan Budi Kemuliaan No. 3 Seraya – BATAM
For further information please visit: www.cpt.co.id
Credit to : Jobstreet