- Define project team requirments and request appropriate resources for the project office setup.
- Together with the technical group, develop an overall build strategy and prepare a detailed project schedule to meet the contract delivery terms and conditions.
- Obtain approval of build strategy and schedule from shipbuilding senior management, production management and the customer.
- Overall responsibility for Project Management of shipbuilding contracts
- Develop & implement the action plans & processes for effective management of shipbuilding assigned
- Identify, assess, manage & mitigate risk associate with assigned projects
- Regular Planning and performance and performance review of assigned shipbuilding
- Execute projects in accordance with the approved schedule and budget in close coordination with all departments & agencies within and outside of the organisation.
- Continuous monitoring of revenue, cost and contribution against budget, schedule performance against baseline, and prepare weekly reports for shipbuilding senior management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Marine), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding) or equivalent.
- At least 5 years in shipyard operational position of which 2 years as Project Manager (Shipbuilding).
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Professional safety qualification from any international recognized body, if any
- Required language(s): English.
- At least 5 years in shipyard operational position of which 2 years as Project Manager (Shipbuilding)
Only the very best will be considered for these key positions. Address your application, CV and photograph (in MS Word of PDF format max. 500 kb) quoting position code that you apply to:
Email: Kasie.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
PT. PKM GROUP, Jalan Budi Kemuliaan No. 3 Seraya – BATAM
For further information please visit: www.cpt.co.id
Credit to : Jobstreet