- Within a Project Management Consulting role, the incumbent will be responsible for reviewing contractor plans and performance to assure compliance with contractual quality, schedule, and cost compliance. This involves control of scheduling, development of construction methods, accountability for progress and costs, utilization of manpower and material, and physical inspection of workmanship for compliance with plans and specifications.
- Analyzes the scope of improvement in production and utilities operations, performs necessary engineering design and layout, prepares cost estimates and makes recommendations to meet specific project needs
- Monitors the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary
- Accountable for Capex projects, key NPD/EPD projects of a significant scale; achieving results through a team of engineers
- Preparation of annual repairs and maintenance budget and monitoring variance of actual costs against budget on a regular basis; taking necessary corrective action to improve overall cost efficiency
- Minimum D3/ S1 degree in Technical Engineering or equivalent.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Have 5 - 7 years experiences in Engineering & Construction Shipyard
- Understanding of Architectural Design, Cost Estimation and Shop Drawing is a must.
- Have a good command in Autocad 2D/ 3D, MS Offices, Mail and Internet Applications.
- Able to communicate in English is must.
Only the very best will be considered for these key positions. Address your application, CV and photograph (in MS Word of PDF format max. 500 kb) quoting position code that you apply to:
Email: Kasie.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
PT. PKM GROUP, Jalan Budi Kemuliaan No. 3 Seraya – BATAM
For further information please visit: www.cpt.co.id
Credit to : Jobstreet