- Ensuring that operating parameters for all mechanical and rotating equipment at the Offshore Facilities are operating within design limits and that abnormalities are communicated and assessed immediately.
- Managing EHS function in the respective department.
- Managing relevant administration and report.
- Progress all mechanical MOC (Management of Change) s including gaining technical and budgetary approval and interfacing Engineering Team and Project Engineering.
- Member of the Offshore Emergency Response Team
- Diploma in Mechanical engineering.
- 5 years’ experience, with 3 years in Oil and Gas industry or other relevant work experience.
- Extensive experience with a variety of mechanical equipment. Advance knowledge on rotating equipment is preferred.
- Good knowledge and understanding of mechanical systems and power tools.
- Familiar with Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Able to demonstrate appropriate teamwork and positive safety behaviors.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills.
- Good time keeping skills essential.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English Language are a major requirement.
- Proven Leadership, team building and planning skill.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications.
If you meet the above qualifications, please send your application with detailed resume and recent photograph to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 23/11/23
Credit to: Jobstreet