Our range of services gives customers a single point of contact from design engineering and prototyping to manufacturing. Our customer base includes multinational customers in diverse industries such as domestic appliances, electrical products, audio/visual equipment, electronic and telecommunication instruments, Asean automotive components, computer
peripherals, precision thermoplastic injection moulds and precision rubber components.
We view our people as value-added business partners and believe in nurturing their growth and potential. We are looking for talented candidates with strong analytical abilities, initiative and drive to fit the position of :
Quality Assurance Engineer (Based in Batam, Indonesia)
- Liaise and interface with customers to understand and resolve quality problem
- Perform failure analysis on customers' return and initiate necessary activities for corrective actions
- Identify problems through statistical tools
- Participate in vendor survey and new product discussion
- Provide quality performance reports
- Ensure conformities of all processes relating to product delivery and activities
- Decide and ensure all defective products are disposed off accordingly
- Analyse & review lots that are rejected so that any quality can be highlighted and to arrive at a permanent solution
- Determine and identify appropriate inspection procedures
- Maintain quality management system (QMS)
- Mentor, train, advise, communication and promote a quality-focus culture
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering with at least 5 years related experience
- Minimum 3 years' QA experience in manufacturing environment
- Must have knowledge of ISO9001/TS16949 quality standards
- Knowledge of ISO14001 environmental standards
- Well versed in quality management and process control/improvement techniques
- Preferably able to start work within short notice
Interview invitations and status updates may be sent via email so please check your email regularly.
Interested candidates, please email your detailed resume with photograph indicating current and expected salary.
Credit to : Jobstreet