Amtek is a mainboard listed company in Singapore Stock Exchange and a leading global manufacturer of precision engineered components with strong product design, tooling, and assembly capabilities. We have more than 10,000 employees worldwide and manufacturing facilities and offices that span across three continents in 12 key countries
Our range of services gives customers a single point of contact from design engineering and prototyping to manufacturing. Our customer base includes multinational customers in diverse industries such as domestic appliances, electrical products, audio/visual equipment, electronic and telecommunication instruments, Asean automotive components, computer peripherals, precision thermoplastic injection moulds and precision rubber components.
We view our people as value-added business partners and believe in nurturing their growth and potential. We are looking for talented candidates with strong analytical abilities, initiative and drive to fit the position of :
Engineer, EN Plating (Based in Batam, Indonesia)
- Organizes & directs the team to achieve business unit's objectives
- Responsible for the stability of the plating operations
- Analyze, investigate and /or solve manufacturing process issues
- Define new plating processes for new product development
- Evaluate the internalization of precious metal recovery
- Supervise plating technicians and operators in meeting manufacturing requirement.
- Identify plating technology trends, with potential to enhance package / product performance, robustness and manufacturability for further development
- Perform chemical process on hardware and chemical titration
- Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Materials or industrial engineering with demonstrated ability in product / process development
- Minimun 5 years of hand-on experience with electroless and electrolytic nickel plating in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of electropating technology and manufacturing process both chemically and mechanically
- Ability to handle projects and follow through to completion
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
Interview invitations and status updates may be sent via email so please check your email regularly.
Interested candidates, please email your detailed resume with photograph indicating current and expected salary.
If link does not exist means the job vacancy is closed
Closing date: 16/12/12
Credit to : Jobstreet