Our range of services gives customers a single point of contact from design engineering and prototyping to manufacturing. Our customer base includes multinational customers in diverse industries such as domestic appliances, electrical products, audio/visual equipment, electronic and telecommunication instruments, Asean automotive components, computer
peripherals, precision thermoplastic injection moulds and precision rubber components.
We view our people as value-added business partners and believe in nurturing their growth and potential. We are looking for talented candidates with strong analytical abilities, initiative and drive to fit the position of :
Senior Finance Officer(Based in Batam, Indonesia)
- Responsible for reviewing, compiling and analyzing financial information to prepare entries to accounts such as general ledger accounts and document business transactions.
- Establish, maintain and coordinate the implementation of accounting control procedures.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, invoices and other accounting documents.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
- Handle finance & accounting administration
- Must be able to handle full spectrum of payroll
- Degree/Diploma in Accounting and/or a professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience in manufacturing will be an added advantage
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in English
- Computer literate (Ms. Office - Excel, Word) and SAP
- Fast learner, energetic, good attitude, trustworthy and highly motivated.
Interview invitations and status updates may be sent via email so please check your email regularly.
Interested candidates, please email your detailed resume with photograph indicating current and expected salary.
Credit to : Jobstreet