A quantity surveying practice in Singapore with offices throughout Asia is looking for talented and dynamic people to join our growing team who are committed to providing our clients with a service that exceeds their expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist the Architect / Engineer / Project Manager in carrying out supervision works on site including any off-site manufacturing as instructed by the Project Manager and also assist in supervising & coordination with other Site Supervisors at site.
- To study available documentation and take all reasonable steps and conduct quality control / inspection of all architectural / structural works to ensure that quality and standards are achieved as required by the Architect / Engineer / Project Manager and as specified in the contract documents.
- To check and verify drawings, service routes and Contractor’s setting out and report discrepancies or deviations to the Architect / Engineer / Project Manager.
- To supervise, keep and maintain site records including but not limited to progress of works, record of tests, all variation instructions from the Architect / Engineer / Project Manager requests for inspections, safety, site diary, construction sketch issuances, instructions given to Contractors, materials and equipment delivered to site, daily activities and weather conditions at site, and any other significant information.
- To attend site and technical coordination meetings as directed.
- To provide standing supervision as and when required by Contractors and/or as directed by the Architect / Engineer / Project Manager and in compliance with the relevant Building Control Regulations.
- To assist the Architect / Engineer / Project Manager to verify reports and claims submitted by Contractors
- Report on site safety, security and housekeeping.
- To attend to Contractor’s queries and monitor works of Main Contractor, Sub-Contractors and direct Contractors/Suppliers at site.
- To inspect and take over completed works, report on defects and prepare list of defective works.
- To cover the duties of the other Site Supervisors in their absence.
- To undertake any other duties related to the project as and when instructed by the Architect / Engineer / Project Manager
- Recognized Degree/Diploma in Civil/M&E Engineering/ Project Management or relevant experience
- 3 to 5 years’ on site experience in the building construction and M&E works.
- Knowledge in design, construction experience in building, civil works and M&E works.
- Possess high level of integrity, excellent and strong leadership skills.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of relevant rule sand regulations, standards and code of practice.
- Able to read, write and speak in English.
- Must be computer literacy.
- To be base in Batam, Indonesia
We offer an opportunity to be part of a progressive practice within a challenging environment. If you are interested in pursuing a career with us and meet the above requirements, please forward your resume, educational certificates with a recent passport-size photo together with details of your current remuneration, expected salary and contact telephone number to:Director (Human Resources)
Langdon & Seah Project Management Pte Ltd
1 Magazine Road, Central Mall, #05-01, Singapore 059567
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)