Reports to: Student & Administration Services Manager
Perform a variety of student services duties under supervision of Student Services Manager. These duties include timetabling, maintaining student records and pastoral care services.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Manages and maintains all student records
- Administers a range of student academic services from enrolment to graduation
- Performs student academic services which include class scheduling, issuance of transcript and the collection of course fees
- Manages and maintains time tabling for Academic Staff
- Cultivates good relationships with students, and addresses to their needs in administration-related matters and career development
- Performs general admin duties
- Diploma or equivalent
- Salary range: max – 250 SGD upon candidate experience
- Have sense of urgency in meeting deadline
- Possess good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Dynamic with pleasant disposition
- To complete timetable planning no later by Week 12 of the term
- To disseminate timetables to student before commencement of term
- To facilitate and process all students’ applications (Deferment, Withdrawal etc)
- To ensure 100% collection of course fees
- To keep attrition rate to less than 5%
All Staffs must speak English, and a test will be conducted to ensure candidates proficiency.
Credit to : Jobstreet