Reports to: Admission Manager
To complete the admission formalities of the applicants
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Ensures efficient and effective processing of applications to support the admission of students.
- Develops and improves student administration process
- Oversees the overall management of student records in terms of accuracy and integrity
- Provides good consultation to students
- Diploma holder with at least 1-2 years of work experience in student administration processes.
- Salary range: max – 250 SGD upon candidate experience
- Highly organized, meticulous and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- To assist applicants in completing their admission application
- To assist international students with the application of Student Pass and appeals of Student Pass (if necessary)
- To purchase Fee Purchase Scheme and Medical Coverage before commencement of term
- To issue Standard Student Contracts for all successful applicants and ensure these contracts are duly signed before commencement of the term
All Staffs must speak English, and a test will be conducted to ensure candidates proficiency.
Credit to : Jobstreet