Reports to: Student & Administration Services Manager
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Administers and performs library-related services
- Issues and receives materials for circulation or for use in the library
- Assembles and arranges displays of books and other library materials.
- Cultivates good relationships with students, and addresses to their needs in administration-related matters and career development
- Performs general admin duties
- Diploma or equivalent
- Salary Range: max – 500 SGD upon candidate experience
- Have sense of urgency in meeting deadline
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Dynamic with pleasant disposition
- To update and maintain the inventory of the library books.
- To assist Academic Staff in sourcing for the most competitive quotes for reference or recommend textbooks.
- To maintain tidiness of the library at all times.
All Staffs must speak English, and a test will be conducted to ensure candidates proficiency.
Credit to : Jobstreet