Reports to: Student & Administration Services Manager
Candidate will be the first point of contact for all visitors who visit the Corporate Office. Attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face. Supply information regarding the organization to the general public, clients and customers. To be able to make recommendations and handle complaints and requests in a professional and calm manner.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Minimum “O” Level qualification with at least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Salary range: max – 250 SGD upon candidate experience
- Preferably from Customer-Service oriented industry.
- Fluent (conversant) in English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Pleasant personality and presentable.
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- To manage all enquiries and direct to respective departments for follow-up action
- To ensure daily mails are directed to respective departments for their follow-up.
- To ensure that 95% of the phone calls are answered during each working day
Credit to : Jobstreet