- Implement safety policies and procedure in compliance with local, state and federal Health, Safety, Environment (HSE ) rules and regulations.
- Provides guidance to managers, supervisors, and employees in work site safety practices, fire prevention and correct handling techniques for chemical, toxins, equipments and othe material.
- Inspect the facility to detect existing or potential accident and health hazards, and determine corrective or preventive measures where indicated.
- Drive the safety programs with maximum participation from management and hourly employees.
- Developp, prepare and administer health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Key performance Indicators for the project.
- Ensure the implementation of Health,safety, Environment (HSE) procedure and project HSE Plans.
- Compile and manage Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) Statistical analysis document.
- Cascade any safety related information down to the employee and assist with thorough safety induction for new personnel arriving in the company.
- Monitor and enforce Health, safety and Environment (HSE) requirements of all subcontractors and vendors. Advise HSE Manager for any incomliance.
- Asses technical characteristic of personnel protection equipment. Ensure that documentation, records are correctly filed.
- Complied to HSE requirements. Carry out other duties assigned by HSE manager from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or equivalent.
- Familiar with ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Standards.
- Approved safety expert (AK3 umum ) from Indonesia manpower department, able to conduct accident / injury investigation ( first aid, medical case, loss total injury (LTI) or nearmiss cases.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skill with other departments.
- Good written and verbal in English.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably is men for specializing in Engineering - Oil/Gas industry or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willingness to stay in Batam.
Submit your complete application, CV and expected salary to: email@example.com (Max. 2MB)
or by post to:
PT. Aker Solutions.
Jl. Bukit Girang TT.II,
Batu Ampar Batam 29433.
Credit to : Jobstreet