Aker Solutions' surface business is a leading global supplier of surface wellheads and trees, providing engineering, manufacturing, installation and life-of-field support services to the oil and gas industry, and is a technology and solutions innovator within the field of surface products since 1934.
It is part of the Aker Solutions group, which is a leading global provider of engineering and construction services, technology products and integrated solutions. The business within Aker Solutions comprises several industries, including oil & gas, refining & chemicals, mining & metals and power generation.
The parent company in the group is Aker Solutions ASA. Aker Solutions has aggregated annual revenues of approximately NOK 55 billion and employs approximately 22 000 people in approx. 30 countries.
Quality Surveillance Engineer
- Conduct quality Surveillance of suppliers in the region to ensure compliance to company standard.
- Develop supplier to meet or exceed company standard.
- Position as an active member of Global Quality Surveillance network to support global surveillance initiative.
- Lead new supplier qualification activities.
- Perform source inpection.
- Coordinate with supplier to resolve all quality and rejection - related matters.
- Responsible for all expediting duties of active purchase orders on materials, parts or subcontract services to ensure that agreed delivery date can be achieved.
- Assist procurement and sourcing manager on sourcing activities.
- Prepare management report on supplier quality and delivery performance.
- Resolution of Quality Rejection including following on implementation of Corrective Action.
- Coordinating technical queries between Vendor and Engineering.
- Prepare monthly Supplier Performance report.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma III Engineering (Mechanical) / equivalent or Technology High School with 8 experiences in manufacturing product for oil Oil and Gas industry as QA/QC.
- Internal Auditor or Lead auditor qualification and through knowledge of ISO 9001 and API Q1 latest edition, API Product specifications 6A, 16A and 17 D.
- Know of fabrication and welding / NDT techniques.
- Qualified as a welding inspector.
- Understanding with audit techniques, evaluate and report findings.
- Skill communication in English both spoken and written.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Batam.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Submit your complete application, CV and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Max. 2MB)
or by post to:
PT. Aker Solutions.
Jl. Bukit Girang TT.II,
Batu Ampar Batam 29433.
Closing date: 19/01/13
Credit to : Jobstreet