The Boehringer Ingelheim group is one of the world's 20 leading pharmaceutical companies. Headquartered in Ingelheim, Germany, it operates globally with 145 affiliates in 50 countries and more than 44.000 employees. Since it was founded in 1885, the family-owned company has been committed to researching, developing, manufacturing, and marketing novel products of high therapeutic value for human and veterinary medicine.
In 2011, Boehringer Ingelheim achieved net sales of about 13.2 billion euro. R&D expenditure in the business area Prescription Medicines corresponds to 23.5% of its net sales.
To be eligible for this opportunity you must :
- Graduated from reputable university preferable in Veterinarian & Agricultural Business.
- Having experience in Agricultural Business / in the same position.
- Posses a good English proficiency, both written and spoken.
- Perform good analytical skill, well organized, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- To be placed in North Sumatera region (Area responsible: Bulan Island, North Sumatera, Batam, Kalimantan)
With attractive remuneration package such as car
To register your interest in this position, please submit your updated CV along clearly addressing the key selection criteria as outlined. Applications will be closed on December 30th, 2012
All applications should be submitted to email:
PT. Boehringer Ingelheim Indonesia
Sampoerna Strategic Square,North Tower Level 6,
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 45 - 46, Jakarta 12930