PT. Hunting Energy Asia is an energy services provider to the world's leading national and international oil and gas companies, manufacturing and distributing products that enable the extraction of oil and gas.
Current opportunities and career planning are provided to Machinist with the criteria as follows:
- Responsible to ensure product meet specifications and ensure efficiency and productivity meet the target.
- Born after 17-08-1989
- Able to read a manual in English
- Graduate from Mechanic Engineering (Graduate from ATMI Solo, ATMI Cikarang and Polman Bandung is preferable)
- Correctly book all working hours on/off the time booking system and report any failed bookings and clockings immediately to the Supervisor.
- Program, Set and Operate CNC Machine Tools.
- Manufacture components accurately to relevant Engineering drawings and specifications.
- Work with Leadhands and Supervisor to improve manufacturing processes.
- Check all relevant information on Route Cards to ensure correct drawings, material have been issued prior to manufacture of components.
- Sign off relevant sections of Route Card on completion of machining operation.
- Ensure the care and maintenance of all machinery, tooling and equipment used (i.e. identify faults and report them immediately to the Supervisor).
- Keep machine and work area clean and tidy.
- Report any non-conforming components to the Leadhand/supervisor and the QC Department.
- Report any methods or procedures to improve quality and efficiency to the Supervisor.
- Computer ability in Excel spreadsheet
For those who are qualified and ready for the challenge, and also have what it takes to be part of Hunting Energy Asia. Please submit your comprehension resume to:
PT. HUNTING ENERGY ASIA
Komplek Dragon Industrial Park Blok D – Jalan Pattimura Kabil, Batam – Indonesia 29467
or email to: Fathia.Zarina@hunting-intl.com