- Designing, Operation and Maintenance business process company.
- To lead the team in achieving the Company annual production target.
- To prepare annual budget both CAPEX and OPEX and to ensure the operations within the approved budget.
- To formulate Standard Operation Procedure for all operation aspect.
- To ensure the total compliance of safety for equipments under his control.
- To focus on the best operations at minimum cost.
- To ensure the best operators are available by means of deployment, training, ect
- To utilize engineers and mechanics in the project to achieve the desired goal.
- To be conversant with the labor law as applicable.
- Willing to be placed in Batam
- Male – 35 years and above
- Should have about 15 years of experience in O&M of large multinational company with a minimum of 3 – 4 years as the O&M Head in Managerial.
- Strategic thinking.
- Planning & execution.
- Strong leadership, problems solving and organizing skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight schedule.
- Good command in both written and spoken English is a MUST
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas), Engineering (Mining/Mineral) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably CEO /GM / Director / Senior Managers specializing in Engineering - Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Credit to : Jobstreet