Responsibilities and Authorities:
- Manages all operations department activities
- Analyzes production specifications and plant capacity data and perform mathematical calculation to determine manufacturing processes, machineries, tools and manpower requirements.
- Alters operation schedules to meet customer demand.
- Plans and schedule work-flow for each department and operation according to previously establish and manufacturing sequence and lead time.
- Confers and collaborates with other members of management, representing the position and concern of manufacturing and production.
- Oversee the operations in Production, Testing, Engineering, Quality, facility and Store Management.
- To ensure sufficient projects, materials to support manufacturing schedules.
- Organize and coordinate production plan, schedules and forecast are available for resources Planning.
- Ensure that production output are always produced in minimum cost.
- Perform other duties that maybe assigned.
- Min University Graduates in Electronics / Telecomunication
- Have min 15 Year experience in Production and Operation management and prefer in Automotive Industry
Note: Only qualified candidates will be notified.
Please send your full resume, photo with active phone number immediately to:
Hr & Admin Dept
PT. OSI Electronics
Cammo Industrial Park block F No. 3A Batam Center - Batam
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org