PT SMOE Indonesia serve worldwide oil and gas clients by providing services in engineering, procurement, construction, transportation, installation and commissioning. At SMOE Indonesia, offshore platforms, modules, jackets and FPSOs are our business.
We are seeking qualified, high integrity and energetic person to fulfill the following positions:
- Relevant trade certificate and minimum 3 years experience as Dock Supervisor.
- Have a track record of extensive involvement in heavy haul contracts, ship loading and coordination experience between multiple entities such as direct staff, sub-contractors and local authorities.
- Ensure that construction activities meet the environment and HSE standards applicable at site
- Bilingual in English and Indonesian.
- Proficiency MS Office Application.
- Familiarity with Australian codes (AZ/NZS), IEC, and Mod Yard experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Australian Quarantine Inspection procedures is an advantage.
Interested applicants can send their updated resumes to:
Human Resource Department
PT SMOE Indonesia
Jl. Hang Kesturi VI Lot 5 – 1 Kabil Indonusa Estate
Kabil, Batam Island 29466 – Indonesia
Please indicate the position applied for on the header of the email
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified