PT SMOE Indonesia serve worldwide oil and gas clients by providing services in engineering, procurement, construction, transportation, installation and commissioning. At SMOE Indonesia, offshore platforms, modules, jackets and FPSOs are our business.
We are seeking qualified, high integrity and energetic person to fulfill the following positions:
10. Site Office Engineer (ITP Turnover Engineer Walk Downs)
- Degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Have experience in turnover or related discipline and must be able to perform field inspections, climb ladders and scaffolding, work on elevated platforms, on uneven surfaces and in confined spaces.
- Knowledge of construction engineering practices and inspection requirements.
- Have advanced coordination and communication skills, and have experience in interpretation of P&IDs.
- Possess strong skill in coordinating walks down, prepare documentation for walk downs (scoped P&IDs, work list, FCD, test documents, etc)
- Bilingual in English and Indonesian.
- Proficiency MS Office Application.
- Familiarity with Australian codes (AZ/NZS), IEC, and Mod Yard experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Australian Quarantine Inspection procedures is an advantage.
Interested applicants can send their updated resumes to:
Human Resource Department
PT SMOE Indonesia
Jl. Hang Kesturi VI Lot 5 – 1 Kabil Indonusa Estate
Kabil, Batam Island 29466 – Indonesia
Please indicate the position applied for on the header of the email
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Credit to : JobsDB