Responsibilities and Authorities:
- Overall in charge for the logistic function in the in Factory.
- Conduct orientation, train, coach, and manage all employees in execution of daily tasks and to maximize efficiency.
- Review paperwork pertaining to receiving, transfers, damages, returns-to-vendor (RTV's), and coordinate with customers or to sin office in order to ensure accuracy of inventory.
- Ensure that proper channels of communication exist between the store, customer and sin office.
- Responsible for logistic service, efficiency, and productivity.
- Ensure that adequate security exists and that physical facilities comply with safety codes and ordinances.
- Ensuring proper execution of all store operations and company programs such as MRP navision system are updated at all time.
- Min University Graduates in Electronics / Telecomunication
- Have min 10 year experience in Logistic management
Note: Only qualified candidates will be notified.Please send your full resume, photo with active phone number ASAP to:
Hr & Admin Dept
PT. OSI Electronics
Cammo Industrial Park block F No. 3A Batam Center - Batam
Or email to:
Credit to : JobsDB