- Develop key accounts, maintain strategic relationship and be responsible for achieving sales and increasing the market share in Oil & Gas and Mining segment
- Develop go-to-market strategy and action plan, build and manage sales funnel to meet monthly forecast
- Regular customer visit, nurture customer bonding and ferret out all business opportunities by providing one-stop solution
- Conduct market intelligence, monitor competitors' strategies, provide analysis and to formulate strategy and tactics to counter competition
- Promote joint marketing activities with principals
Qualification and Experience:
- Degree or technical diploma in Electronics/Electrical engineering
- Relevant experience in Oil & Gas or Mining industry would be an advantage
- Good interpersonal skill, customer oriented
- Independent, proactive, ability to learn and result-oriented
- Good command in English, both spoken and written
- Computer literate, proficient in Microsoft Office – Words/Excel/Powerpoint
Interested applicants must provide CV/resume in English stating clearly the expected salary with a recent passport size photo attach.
Remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please write in to: to firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit to : Jobstreet