- To establish best practices for drawing creation and the appropriate data entry systems.
- Where required, to check all drawing and data entry produced by other draughting staff and making sure that all of the appropriate changes are completed before drawing release in atimely manner.
- If required to aid with the transfer of new products to the manufacturing and procurement departments.
- To liaise with the manufacturing and procurement group to initiate changes to existing items as required.
- . Must uderstand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Aker Solutions.
- Applicant must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Science & Technology or equivalent, preferably specializing in engineering oil/gas or equivalent.
- Applicant has a completed and recognised cad drawing course both auto cad & solidworks.
- Applicant is able to produce clear and concise drawings (components/assemblies), layouts from previously supplied inputs both 2 D and 3D formats as required.
- Applicant is able to use preformatted electronic calculations and able to explain.
- Applicant understand the concepts & method in a production environment, 2. have computer knowledge & able to use Microsoft office (word, excell, outlook).
- Applicant is able to speak both Written and verbal in English communication.
- Applicant has at least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Batam.
Submit your complete application, CV and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Max. 2MB)
or by post to:
PT. Aker Solutions.
Jl. Bukit Girang TT.II,
Batu Ampar Batam 29433.
Credit to : Jobstreet