- Perform all engineering design functions including Research and Development , sustaining and Value Engineering tasks.
- Perform Supervisory duties in the event that the Assistent Manager is absent.
- Project Schedule:
- To create and present a planned schedule of a task.
- Keep all relevant and appropriate Aker Solutions parties informed of progress and outcomes. Resolving issues as they become apparent.
4. Product Design:
- Perform research and analysis of new and existing products to conform their operational suitability and that they conform to all specified standarsds.
- Select materials and processes to achieve cost and performance objectives.
- Ensure that the transition from prototype to a full production environment is made in a timely and effisient manner.
- Assist with the production of sales and Marketing data providing technical data where required.
- Assist other departments with regard to solving problems associated with the manufacture, procurement and maintenance of quality levels for the product.
5. Product Testing:
- Assist with the assembly and testing of prototype and test equipment.
- Produce a test schedule, procedure and report outlining all of the appropriate required parameters.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): S1 degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent, a minimum of 5 yeras experience in the product design of oil field equipment.
- Perform research, development and analysis.
- Able to organize and document.
- Good written and verbal English communication skill.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Mechanical or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Submit your complete application, CV and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Max. 2MB)
or by post to:
PT. Aker Solutions.
Jl. Bukit Girang TT.II,
Batu Ampar Batam 29433.
Credit to : Jobstreet